Jarron Gilbert it is at 68

Ed Hochuli 3:16

This is easily my favorite pick of the draft for us. He'll play UT for us, and if we ever change schemes to a 3-4, he could be a really good 5-tech as well. We needed a backup UT and I think we view Harrison as more of a NT, so that will allow him to focus his attention there. I really like this pick.

Biggs said that we would be looked at for Tommy;s spot.

Could be we are trying to light a fire under Tommy. If he returns to form then I think that this kids versatility will allow him to move to Wale's DE spot.

And I'm sorry but we haven't had a freak like this on the DL since Spellman. He jumped out of a frikin POOL! I have literally never seen that before.

Lets just hope he is not bipolar.

Biggs said that we would be looked at for Tommy;s spot.

Could be we are trying to light a fire under Tommy. If he returns to form then I think that this kids versatility will allow him to move to Wale's DE spot.

And I'm sorry but we haven't had a freak like this on the DL since Spellman. He jumped out of a frikin POOL! I have literally never seen that before.

Lets just hope he is not bipolar.

Athletically and physically speaking, Anderson is the bigger freak between the two. Hard to find a combine like that from a 6'4" 255 pounder. 4.6 40, 42" vert, 10'7" broad, 6.96 3-cone. That's right up there with freak LBs.

Athletically and physically speaking, Anderson is the bigger freak between the two. Hard to find a combine like that from a 6'4" 255 pounder. 4.6 40, 42" vert, 10'7" broad, 6.96 3-cone. That's right up there with freak LBs.

Did he jump out of a pool?

Until he does that, Gilbert is a bigger freak than Anderson.

Might as well call Gilbert, Morpheus.

;)

No, but last I check 42> 36, so he could. Archuletta did the same thing, and he sucks now, though I will admit I used to love him early on with the Rams.

lol Archuletta went to Chandler out here. I coached against his brother who was a quarterback and a tool. Show me footage of him jumping out of a pool with water.

And just because Anderson can jump higher doesn't mean he can jump out of a pool with water in it.

lol Archuletta went to Chandler out here. I coached against his brother who was a quarterback and a tool. Show me footage of him jumping out of a pool with water.

And just because Anderson can jump higher doesn't mean he can jump out of a pool with water in it.

It's what inspired Jarron to do it in the first place. It's a pretty well known thing.