Top 5 Bear Games to attend

Rush23

I'll be freezing my arse off at the Dec 28th Monday Night game. Now that that hoopla about Favre has mostly been laid to rest... for now. Either way it could turn out to be one of the most important games of the season. Given that the three QBs on their roster Rosenfels, Jackson, and Booty. Of which Booty probably has the most upside. Hard to believe that as a Bears fan I can now look down my nose at another teams QB situation. They have a lot of weapons but if you don't have the proper marksmen the weapons are useless. They do have AP but their passing game could be an adventure. Much like ours has been for the better part of two decades.

All 5 games will mark key points of the season. The one that will likely draw the most attention early on is the Pittburg game.

Week one vs Packers will be key. A win and we start off 1-0 in the division and 1-0 overall we ensure that the packers start out 0-1. A win is a win is a win.... so they say but if we merely get by with a win in week 1 we will have started out on slippery footing and won't get rest the following week. But a good start by a convincing win over GB and we head into our second key game with some momentum.

Week two vs Steelers, home opener if we come into this game off a strong showing the previous week we have some momentum built up if not we will have our work cut out for us against the defending champs. Either way it will be a tough game and the onus will be on us to step up our game and take it to them. I hate the word moral victory but should we have a strong showing against the Steelers then it will be a confidence boost. I feel we have a shot at the upset here. Before the season gets too far underway.

Week 11 vs the Eagles... every time the Eagles come here they make a story out of Donavan returning home because it's an easy story pull off the shelves and update. The Bigger picture is that the Eagles hope to be in contention in the NFC as do we. At this point in the season we could be in the thick of the NFC race for the top spots.

Week 14 vs Packers much like the week 16 Vikings game could important for the division. I'm hoping though at this point that we are fighting to get the 1 or 2 seed between weeks 14-16. Even if that's the case and the Vikings and/or Packers are fighting for their playoff lives may be in a position to kill two birds with one stone help their own playoff chances and hurt our seeding. Or if one or both of those teams is out of it I'm sure they'd love nothing better than to play the spoiler.