Face it, Brian Urlacher happy to take back seat to Jay Cutler

Pixote

Must-Read Article with Urlacher Quotes

One of the better articles I have read with quotes from Urlacher. Let's face it, he has never been a good interview, he will never be a color analyst on Fox, or teach Speech at a college. However, he comes off excellent in this piece.

IMHO he is not taking a back seat to Cutler at all. Every team needs a leader on both sides of the ball we just didn't have it on offense. Now Cutler's here along with Urlacher so we have two one on each side. Defensive guys aren't good at intervies because we like to rip, tear block, tackle etc so we have the get out of my face mentallity. Guys on offense like the limelight because they like too dance and score points. Have you ever noticed hoe pretty the offensive guys uniforms are compared to the defense? LOL I know first hand from plainf in high school and college on both sides of the ball it's a different mind set from playing offense and defense and the media loves the guys that put up the points more.