Lions @ Bears 10-4-09 12:00 CT

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Keep throwing the ball. Rip them up, score points at will. Pretend its the 21st century.

Cutler is a beast.

If this keeps up Cutler may get 7 or 8 td's. My supervisor dropped Cutler this week so I picked him up and started him this week and of course I play my supervisor this week as well. I guess the only decision I have now is should I buy him a drink lol.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!!! I love the play call.

Agreed. I love the play call for the TD, but would it kill the Bears to run Forte on the outside once on a stretch or sweep play? Let Forte setup the blocks, plant a foot, and explode downhill.

On the other hand, back to the TD...I love the QB play action call that almost always seems to result in a TD to the TE.

Agreed. I love the play call for the TD, but would it kill the Bears to run Forte on the outside once on a stretch or sweep play? Let Forte setup the blocks, plant a foot, and explode downhill.

On the other hand, back to the TD...I love the QB play action call that almost always seems to result in a TD to the TE.

Ouch they just said that Lovie Smith is 16 of 47 when he challanges a call. That is not very good. Of course he got a big one right last week.

Wow. This is atrocious. The missing LBs are killing the Bears.

The front four is looking horrible.

The good thing is that our offense has come to play once again and all 3 weeks so far our Defense has played better in the 2nd half, hopefully that trend continues and then we should get Pisa and Hunter back for the next game.