Who do I want for OC?

'TD'

Of course there have been no links to the team, but I'm thinking what about Dan Reeves. This is the kind of guy I would like to see get hired for the offense. IMO, who ever gets hired as the OC is the coach of the offense. This guy has been there and done that. Last year he interviewed for the San Fran OC, so apparently he wants back in the business if he was willing to interview for that position.

I think a true coach like him would be amazing for the young talent on offense.

Guest TerraTor
Of course there have been no links to the team, but I'm thinking what about Dan Reeves. This is the kind of guy I would like to see get hired for the offense. IMO, who ever gets hired as the OC is the coach of the offense. This guy has been there and done that. Last year he interviewed for the San Fran OC, so apparently he wants back in the business if he was willing to interview for that position.

I think a true coach like him would be amazing for the young talent on offense.

Cant argue against him, he rallies the troops and actually puts faith in players and his system

Per PFT...

Zorn among names mentioned for Bears job

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 11, 2010 12:08 PM ETWith Jeremy Bates going to Seattle with Pete Carroll, the Bears offensive coordinator job lacks a favorite.

(To be clear, there were conflicting reports whether Bates would have landed the job to coach Jay Cutler again anyhow.)

Mike Martz has reportedly been contacted by Chicago, and it looks like the team could reach out to other well known names. Comcast SportsNet's Kip Lewis reports that Jim Zorn and Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride are candidates to join the Bears staff.

Gilbride's name is a surprising one to hear because he is under contract with the Giants.

Other names ESPN's Adam Schefter mentions for the job include Falcons quarterback coach Bill Musgrave and University of Minnesota offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch, who worked with Cutler in Denver.

Per PFT...

Zorn among names mentioned for Bears job

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 11, 2010 12:08 PM ETWith Jeremy Bates going to Seattle with Pete Carroll, the Bears offensive coordinator job lacks a favorite.

(To be clear, there were conflicting reports whether Bates would have landed the job to coach Jay Cutler again anyhow.)

Mike Martz has reportedly been contacted by Chicago, and it looks like the team could reach out to other well known names. Comcast SportsNet's Kip Lewis reports that Jim Zorn and Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride are candidates to join the Bears staff.

Gilbride's name is a surprising one to hear because he is under contract with the Giants.

Other names ESPN's Adam Schefter mentions for the job include Falcons quarterback coach Bill Musgrave and University of Minnesota offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch, who worked with Cutler in Denver.

I heard Zorn's name mentioned earlier and was a bit shocked. R we trying to load the team up with a bunch of former HC's

All I know is, Zorn became the laughing stock of football coaches when he tried that trick play where everyone lined up far left. It was w/o question the worst playcall I have ever seen.

I heard Zorn's name mentioned earlier and was a bit shocked. R we trying to load the team up with a bunch of former HC's