Any COD Modern Warfare 2 Xbox players here?

BearFan2000

Just wondering if there any people on this board who play Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox live.

I would consider myself a casual gamer some of the people... ok most of the people on the multiplayer seem to take the game entirely too seriously and play it non stop. It might be fun to set up a clan or do some multiplayer matches with fellow Bear fans. This is going to be a long offseason for the Bears might be a fun way to pass the time.

• 1 month later...

Hell, I played alot of COD MW 2 after the 1st half of many games this past season and it helped alleviate the pain. I do agree it would be nice to get some guys/ladies to participate. I like to play with people who want to have a good time ( laugh, tell stories, joke around ), be competitive but not anal retentive competitive. Winning is nice but having fun is better !

If anyone is interested send a message: please tell me if your from talkbears. thanks !

Xbox: El Masta Chef

• 2 weeks later...
Hell, I played alot of COD MW 2 after the 1st half of many games this past season and it helped alleviate the pain. I do agree it would be nice to get some guys/ladies to participate. I like to play with people who want to have a good time ( laugh, tell stories, joke around ), be competitive but not anal retentive competitive. Winning is nice but having fun is better !

If anyone is interested send a message: please tell me if your from talkbears. thanks !

Xbox: El Masta Chef

I suck at it, but my 14yo son is an assassin.