Random Fact on Cutler and Diabetes

DABEARSDABOMB

I want to add in a random fact. Type 1 diabetics are told they should not(only in a worse case situation would they) take cortisone shots. A local radio show out here had a doctor on talking about it.

Geeze, guy goes out and plays 3 series on a torn MCL (grade 2 sprain) without any pain killers. Thats a f***ing man!

I want to add in a random fact. Type 1 diabetics are told they should not(only in a worse case situation would they) take cortisone shots. A local radio show out here had a doctor on talking about it.

Geeze, guy goes out and plays 3 series on a torn MCL (grade 2 sprain) without any pain killers. Thats a f***ing man!

The man is tough, no question about it. Everybody is just looking to pass the blame around and Cutler just happened to be the bullseye.

Cortisone treats anti inflammatory, not a pain-killer. I think they said he got pain killers at half time, but that was just for the one drive to start the second half.

Cortisone treats anti inflammatory, not a pain-killer. I think they said he got pain killers at half time, but that was just for the one drive to start the second half.

Cortisone suppresses the immune system, thus reducing inflammation and attendant pain and swelling at the site of the injury.

Guest TerraTor
The man is tough, no question about it. Everybody is just looking to pass the blame around and Cutler just happened to be the bullseye.

Tough guys are like James Harrison, cheap shots on Qbs and wives.....

this issue is dead to me...