Naked man arrested screaming about Jay Cutler's dedication

Cutsizzle

• 6 months later...

Could someone tell to me how two men are talking with the fact that they are crazy?? Just curious! <_>

Anyway, reading the link above made me wonder to find another version of this story. I have found that a half-naked Cicero, Indiana male was imprisoned Sunday after state troopers noticed him walking down a busy Highway holding a 35-inch samurai blade. The male surrendered after a brief altercation with officers. Later, he told law enforcement that he was "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs”. I read this here: Man brandishing samurai sword tells police he is cuckoo for cocoa puffs. You should check this out!

Well regardless of the lack of clothing conversation...welcome to the board!

Could someone tell to me how two men are talking with the fact that they are crazy?? Just curious! <_>

Anyway, reading the link above made me wonder to find another version of this story. I have found that a half-naked Cicero, Indiana male was imprisoned Sunday after state troopers noticed him walking down a busy Highway holding a 35-inch samurai blade. The male surrendered after a brief altercation with officers. Later, he told law enforcement that he was "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs”. I read this here: Man brandishing samurai sword tells police he is cuckoo for cocoa puffs. You should check this out!