Bears @ Broncos Sun Dec 11

ParkerBear7

I live in South Denver and waiting for the single game tickets to go on sale. I have a couple of buddies flying in from Chicago to attend and wanted to know if any you denver based Bears fans are planning on attending? If you are let me know and we can tail gate before the game.

ParkerBear7

I was going to go. Every year, as I'm sure y'all know, I go to see the Bears play 1 road game.

However, this year, none of the visiting cities catch my eye. Denver was my first choice, but that was if the game was in September or October. I typically try to go to a warmer weather city. If I want to sit in the frigid weather in December, I can go to a home game.

I was going to go. Every year, as I'm sure y'all know, I go to see the Bears play 1 road game.

However, this year, none of the visiting cities catch my eye. Denver was my first choice, but that was if the game was in September or October. I typically try to go to a warmer weather city. If I want to sit in the frigid weather in December, I can go to a home game.

Too bad you not coming to Denver which really is a moderate climate and not bad temperature wise in DEC. Invesco is very nice modern stadium bu the fans are annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you just tell me it's not that cold in Denver in December?

I should have mentioned compared to Chicago, Denver is relatively mild. Even on "cold days" the sun seems to shine every day and with the low humidity it does not feel as cold as the horrible overcast, dreary, miserable weather like back in Chitown during the winter.

With that said, we went to the game last time the Bears came to Denver; you know when Kordell was our QB, it was only 19 degrees and I froze my freakin butt off in the nose bleed section! That was an ugly and cold win!

Denver average temperature for Dec: 48 degrees <_>

I should have mentioned compared to Chicago, Denver is relatively mild. Even on "cold days" the sun seems to shine every day and with the low humidity it does not feel as cold as the horrible overcast, dreary, miserable weather like back in Chitown during the winter.

With that said, we went to the game last time the Bears came to Denver; you know when Kordell was our QB, it was only 19 degrees and I froze my freakin butt off in the nose bleed section! That was an ugly and cold win!

Denver average temperature for Dec: 48 degrees <_>

It's funny. I was JUST going to post this.

When I saw the average temperature was 48, I always s*** myself. I'm now prepared to book my flight and hotel for that weekend when the lockout is lifted.

I looked up last December in Denver, and on only 2 days did it snow- December 30 and 31. On most of the days that month, it was above 50 and even some days were above 60 and 70. Shocking.

Thanks, Parker.

It's funny. I was JUST going to post this.

When I saw the average temperature was 48, I always s*** myself. I'm now prepared to book my flight and hotel for that weekend when the lockout is lifted.

I looked up last December in Denver, and on only 2 days did it snow- December 30 and 31. On most of the days that month, it was above 50 and even some days were above 60 and 70. Shocking.

Thanks, Parker.

Don't thank me; thank global warming! :cheers