Sims-Walker

Ed Hochuli 3:16

This guy's name never goes away. Sources say he is in touch with the Bears.

First and foremost, him being in touch with the Bears doesn't mean a damn thing.

However, that's interesting, and more importantly, don't we now have to sign not one but two WR's??? Since last year we lost:

Greg Olsen (who played in the slot a bunch)

Rashied Davis--nice fill in player

Devin Aromoshadu--was bad, but at the start of the year we thought he'd be great.

You figure we'll scrap the double TE's and run more 3 WR sets. Right now, we only have 3 NFL WR's on the roster. (Bennett, Hester, Knox).

We need to add two. It could be we'll add Williams and Sims-Walker (which seems god awful).

Yeah I just saw this on rotoworld...

http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4243/mike-sims-walker

The Bears have contacted the player rep for free agent WR Mike Sims-Walker.

Sims-Walker wants to play for the Bears -- he told the Chicago Tribune so a few days ago -- so it's possible Jerry Angelo's club wants to see if he'd play for a one-year minimum deal. Sims-Walker has not been connected to any other clubs. The Bears are also kicking the tires on free agent Roy Williams.

Guest TerraTor
I find it very odd that 2 straight nights, Sims-Walker has tweeted something giving love to Bears fans. It's either he knows something, or really wants to come to Chicago.

I wouldnt mind him here at all. We need to shore up the Oline though... glad I have off tomorrow

I wouldnt mind him here at all. We need to shore up the Oline though... glad I have off tomorrow

I've heard that Sims-Walker is looking for a 1 year contract hoping that he can have a breakout year and then parlay that into a big contract. If this is true I'm all for it as u know he will be motivated

Guest TerraTor
I've heard that Sims-Walker is looking for a 1 year contract hoping that he can have a breakout year and then parlay that into a big contract. If this is true I'm all for it as u know he will be motivated

Unlike Roy Williams of course..