Tommie Harris joints the Colts

Cutsizzle

He helped them win the SUperBowl as I recall

No, that was Lovie and Turner when they decided to pass on 2nd and 1 in the rain which caused a fumble. Or, you can blame Benson, who decided to quit on the team, and I mean actually quit.

I wish Harris the best, but if he couldn't be productive with Marinelli as a coach and Peppers on one end and Idonije on the other and if he couldn't take the Chicago media, he probably can't be very good with the Colts.

No, that was Lovie and Turner when they decided to pass on 2nd and 1 in the rain which caused a fumble. Or, you can blame Benson, who decided to quit on the team, and I mean actually quit.

I wish Harris the best, but if he couldn't be productive with Marinelli as a coach and Peppers on one end and Idonije on the other and if he couldn't take the Chicago media, he probably can't be very good with the Colts.

His role now is probably going to be a backup/injury replacement on a defense that runs similar to the Bears but which gets very banged up every year. Freeney and Mathis on the outside are still their key guys.