David Garrard to be released

Guest TerraTor

Ha i mean Jay Glazer. Anyway any interest for an actual Backup QB? Not really for me but.. Curious.

I know they did this before cutting Leftwich and had some success. But Luke McNown and a rookie? And you couldn't make this decision last week??? I know there were salary cap implications, but when you make a decision this late, it makes you look unorganized and incompetent.

For all the grief the Bears have taken the past month, like cancelling Family Night, the Chester Taylor FUBAR, if we were to randomly cut the best starter at any position 5 days before kick-off, I'd be furious.

I'm thrilled that our mgmt was finally out-buffooned by someone else!

I know they did this before cutting Leftwich and had some success. But Luke McNown and a rookie? And you couldn't make this decision last week??? I know there were salary cap implications, but when you make a decision this late, it makes you look unorganized and incompetent.

For all the grief the Bears have taken the past month, like cancelling Family Night, the Chester Taylor FUBAR, if we were to randomly cut the best starter at any position 5 days before kick-off, I'd be furious.