we won but im depressed

Ty Nitty

We got the win. We also did it by running down their throats and by great ST play.

The rest is worrisome... Most teams will not be as forgiving as CAR

We got beat.....up by 14.....3rd and 1 screens..... A penalty and a drop and a block field goal stop their 7....... cutler looks molested....... Major sucks...random thoughts

If we beat Detroit, it will totally change my opinion of this team. But right now, we aren't looking good despite the win. Our defense looks old and slow and can't stop the run anymore nor the throw. If it weren't for a couple Carolina miscues we would have lost this game today. I thought this game was a must win but next week could decide our season. If we go down 3 games to both GB and Detroit, I have a hard time seeing us making that ground up. The one thing we have going for us is our schedule becomes super easy late in the year and Detroit has never been in the position they are in now so they might start to struggle down the stretch. Lets just beat these lucky losers. They should have two losses by now if Minnesota and Dallas didn't go into epic collapse mode in the 2nd half so people will start to overrate them a bit. If we minimize Calvin Johnson's impact and sack Matt Stafford like we did last year we will win this game. If not, we won't.