Flush this mess from Ted Phillips down (eom)

GakMan23

Please Fire everybody and hire Jon Gruden as the head coach and get a coordinator that runs a west coast scheme. Gruden is a West Coast guy and would bring the fire that us fans have wanted for so long from our players and coaches instead of listening to Lovie and Jerry Angelo blatantly lie to our faces like we are idiots.

Please Fire everybody and hire Jon Gruden as the head coach and get a coordinator that runs a west coast scheme. Gruden is a West Coast guy and would bring the fire that us fans have wanted for so long from our players and coaches instead of listening to Lovie and Jerry Angelo blatantly lie to our faces like we are idiots.

i will agree on firing everybody but i am not so sure about gruden.

at one time, in oakland, i liked gruden a lot. but after watching him in tampa i am not so sure. watching him on monday night football has done nothing to temper that feeling that something in his head is rolling around unattached. it's almost like he is trying to live up to the 'chucky' hype that came from oakland. i don't know if it's an act or he IS just crazy.

me? i go for jeff fisher or bill cowher and hire a new GM that can actually evaluate the information he gets from scouts to draft real football players.

even better, give teddy boy a new job description... mike mccaskey's personal deep massage therapist, and send him packing.

i would hire a competent president of football operations and let him hire a GM and put the cowher and fisher suggestions out there for him to choose his coaching staffs from.

Any of those suggestions would be leagues better than what is currently in place....

i will agree on firing everybody but i am not so sure about gruden.

at one time, in oakland, i liked gruden a lot. but after watching him in tampa i am not so sure. watching him on monday night football has done nothing to temper that feeling that something in his head is rolling around unattached. it's almost like he is trying to live up to the 'chucky' hype that came from oakland. i don't know if it's an act or he IS just crazy.

me? i go for jeff fisher or bill cowher and hire a new GM that can actually evaluate the information he gets from scouts to draft real football players.

even better, give teddy boy a new job description... mike mccaskey's personal deep massage therapist, and send him packing.

i would hire a competent president of football operations and let him hire a GM and put the cowher and fisher suggestions out there for him to choose his coaching staffs from.