Da Drunks Vlog and Contest idea.

Drunkntailgater

My latest vlog along with an idea I have. Who would be interesting in me doing this contest? Would you cam up? Let me know. If I get enough feedback, I'll toss some lucky dawg a bone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etqc9Ypqxkw

Post your comments either here or on the video itself.

Da Drunk

When you have a wife and 4 kids.......a girlfriend would just mean a lot more money, and a ton of trouble.

Do you have any idea how much I'd have to dish out in child support? I didn't think so.

:P

I think it's a great idea. I personally clam up more than cam up, but I'm sure someone would love to get out there and try to win a nice signed item.

My latest vlog along with an idea I have. Who would be interesting in me doing this contest? Would you cam up? Let me know. If I get enough feedback, I'll toss some lucky dawg a bone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etqc9Ypqxkw

Post your comments either here or on the video itself.

Da Drunk

I think it's a great idea. I personally clam up more than cam up, but I'm sure someone would love to get out there and try to win a nice signed item.

Thanks. I just thought it would be a nice way to "Share the Bears Love" with another fan that would appreciate something like an autographed football. We could get a video from someone you've talked to for years on here, but have never seen them. It could be interesting for us all to see what the person on the other side of this computer looks like. This is something kind of easy for me to get and won't break my bank. But then again you always have to get the one person that has to post a negative comment like TerraTor did. If I took things personal on here, I would have stopped what I'm doing a long time ago. Hopefully someone will put together a creative video and enjoy an autographed football as much as I do. Who knows, maybe I'll do something like this every Christmas Season?

Or should I stop doing what I'm doing and go get me a girlfriend TerraTor? I'm sure you're the real ladies man and got all kinds of great tips for me on how to get one. :blink: Please, keep me posted. LMFAO! :D

I think your idea is great, and really generous. Pix used to head up a pick-up contest every year on the old site and would hand out prizes that were donated in from other board members. Anything from trading cards, to signed footballs. I love seeing the passion of all the fans here...and anywhere else us Bears fans reside. Bears fans are simply the best. Not even close. I respect a handful of other fan bases, but none are as good as us. Pure unbiased opinion....right!

I love Terra's comments! Someone needs to supply the piss n' vinegar every now and then to keep us all honest! Every classroom needs a Beavis & Butt-head!

Thanks. I just thought it would be a nice way to "Share the Bears Love" with another fan that would appreciate something like an autographed football. We could get a video from someone you've talked to for years on here, but have never seen them. It could be interesting for us all to see what the person on the other side of this computer looks like. This is something kind of easy for me to get and won't break my bank. But then again you always have to get the one person that has to post a negative comment like TerraTor did. If I took things personal on here, I would have stopped what I'm doing a long time ago. Hopefully someone will put together a creative video and enjoy an autographed football as much as I do. Who knows, maybe I'll do something like this every Christmas Season?

Or should I stop doing what I'm doing and go get me a girlfriend TerraTor? I'm sure you're the real ladies man and got all kinds of great tips for me on how to get one. :blink: Please, keep me posted. LMFAO! :D