Noots' Notes Game 13: 13-10 Loss at Denver

Noots

Are we fools? Are we losers?

I'm not sure if I've ever been so ashamed of my Bears. Before this game I thought to myself that whether we win or not, we won't be one of those knucklehead teams that shoots themselves in the foot with mere minutes remaining, allowing Tebow to get credit for his "leadership" willing the team to a win.

Pure and simple, those teams were choking, time after time, and Tebow had little to do with it (especially since he's sitting on the sideline for most of these game changing plays).

Well, the Bears added themselves to that list, and did it while all but knocking themselves out of the playoffs. It's dissapointing, but much moreso, it's embarrassing. Every game, someone has to lose. So I'm not the type to get too down on guys who are having trouble getting wins...but what we saw last Sunday was the definition of what the hecklers call a "loser". I'd rather go 3-13 and be able to say we played with pride, intelligence, and a love of the game.

What do the McCaskey's have to do to ensure that "losers" aren't allowed safe haven in Chicago? This is the question they need to be asking.