Finnegan to STL

Ed Hochuli 3:16

With Finnegan getting 10M a year, I'd say the odds of the Bears drafting there next CB (1st or 2nd round) appears far more likely. Bears are not going to pay a CB 8-10M per year.

Yep. Peanut is now a pro-bowler and we resigned Tim Jennings. Grab a top CB early and hope to solidify things now and in the future.

Not at all. Depending on if the Bears get a DE in FA (which it looks like they will), I fully expect them to go cb early in the draft.

I say yes to that.....but still get Floyd/Hill in the first then maybe one of the below guys somewhere in the second if they are still there.

Cornerback

1. Morris Claiborne, LSU

2. Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama

3. Janoris Jenkins, North Alabama

4. Josh Robinson, Central Florida

5. Stephon Gilmore, South Carolina

6. Trumaine Johnson Montana

7. Leonard Johnson Iowa State

Safety

1. Mark Barron, Alabama

2. Harrison Smith, Notre Dame

3. Brandon Taylor, LSU

4. DeQuan Menzie, Alabama

5. Phillip Thomas, Syracuse

I say yes to that.....but still get Floyd/Hill in the first then maybe one of the below guys somewhere in the second if they are still there.

Now that the WR position has been filled and a number of the top dollar guys are off the market, it's more difficult to know where the Bears might go with the rest of their cash. A single addition at one of those positions could move it out of the group of positions the Bears would draft at.