Adrian Peterson arrested at Houston nightclub

balta1701-A

Peterson was part of a group of people at a nightclub who were asked to leave by a police officer because it was closing time.

The officer returned to Peterson's group a few moments later because it hadn't exited yet. The group was asked again to leave.

Peterson told the officer the group had heard him the first time. Peterson then pushed the officer's shoulder hard enough to make him stumble.

Told he was under arrest, Peterson began yelling at the officer, pulled his hands away from handcuffs and "assumed a violent stance," according to the report given to 1500ESPN.com.

A second officer arrived to help. Peterson struggled with both officers, causing a third to join in.

Peterson was then arrested and jailed. He complained of shortness of breath when he arrived but was cleared by medical personnel.

Link

Hopefully the NFL waits until he's cleared to return from his ACL Injury and then gives him a 4 game suspension if the police report holds true.

I have no use for people who fight with police. Neither should anyone else on this board.

I tend to agree...you as a pro football player should know better than to put yourself in that position in the first place. making all that money why not have the party at your house were you dont have the public involved, dont have to drink and drive etc...make no sense to me. Hey give me that kind of money i would build everything i need inside my house like this clip.

Peterson will get fined by the league. There is a 0% chance he gets a 4 game suspension. Maybe that was you just saying that is what you hope, but there is no way.

I was saying that I agree with the statement "I have no use for people who fight with police. Neither should anyone else on this board."

.But we know Peterson really didnt do anything major to warrant a four game susprnsion.Maybe one at the most. If the six guys from Detroit havent gotten any punishment from the NFL then neither should AP...just yet.

I have no use for people who fight with police. Neither should anyone else on this board.

Let's not automatically assume all cops are paragons of virtue. From what I read, the two cops he was dealing with were off-duty. That makes them regular civilians in my book. He ought to sue them for being douchey.

I was saying that I agree with the statement "I have no use for people who fight with police. Neither should anyone else on this board."

.But we know Peterson really didnt do anything major to warrant a four game susprnsion.Maybe one at the most. If the six guys from Detroit havent gotten any punishment from the NFL then neither should AP...just yet.

I was not talking to you. I was talking to the person who said they hope he gets 4 games after his ACL return. Read.