Still gotta love Peyton Manning

DaBearSox

Even though this guy beat us in the SB I still love him:

"I'd like to get it over with," he says. "I really would. I'd kinda just like [Chicago Bears linebacker Brian] Urlacher or somebody to get a good clean shot and just lay me out. Kind of shake the cobwebs out. So I can get up and go, 'Yeah, OK. I'm ready now.' And at least Urlacher wouldn't use me like a footstool to get up, either." -Peyton Manning

whole article here: http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8229222...n-manning-talks

Yeah, I'm in agreement 100%. I want to see Peppers put his helmet right into the back of Manning and put his ass out until week 6. I want every QB who walks out and sees the navy and orange to know that it's going to be a long week in the ice tub after that game.

I'd prefer it be a clean but hard hit. Spearing a QB in the back is an illegal hit. While it may send a message, I'd rather not see Peppers get fined and/or suspended for a dirty play and lose him for any time.

I'd prefer it be a clean but hard hit. Spearing a QB in the back is an illegal hit. While it may send a message, I'd rather not see Peppers get fined and/or suspended for a dirty play and lose him for any time.

So if Peppers hits Manning in the back with his helmet, you actually think he'll be suspended? If not, am I really supposed to care if he gets fined?