Did anyone catch the final score of the browns 49'ers game last night...

bear trap

At least that is who I thought I saw on tv... I have seen threads on here saying if we don't win the title game or superbowl lovie and the staff should be fired... well I will say this acc... epting mediocrity is unacceptable!!! Our defense has held this team up by the jock strap for urlachers entire career and throughout lovies coaching tenure and anyone who thinks that without lovie the defense would have not been good is crazy in fact I beg to differ that it could have been better... lovie holds this team back from his poor preperations for the team to the poor game plan and to the poor in game adjustments and the poor challenge record... he needs to go after this year and we need a coach who can make us a complete team... the niners finally found their coach and I think we need to do the same. By accepting mediocrity we only cheat ourselves...I am a huge buckeye fans and everyone loved jim tressel they all called him the vest and practically worshiped him because he had a decent record against michigan... only problem is he crapped his pants in big games... I, for years, called for tressel to get fired I never liked his way of coaching... the piss poor offensive game plan and the lack of urgency he displayed I couldn't stand the play to not lose mentality and lovie is the same kind of coach... we can do better... look at the buckeyes now... sure they have things to work out defensively but I expect defensive coordinator hold over fickell to loose his job... he just isn't good enough... but meyer challenges his players and knows what a good game plan is... he took pretty much the same team that fickell coached to a 6-6 record and has them eyeing a perfect season this year... sure firing lovie may have some speed bumps but when we could find our coach that doesn't just help us be better but instead makes us an elite team!!! One thing is for sure this staff has no clue what they are doing when things don't go smooth....