Bushrod v Giants 2012 a monster

50england50

I am watching the Saints v Giants 2012. Bushrod is beast in run and pass blocking. On runs he has great foot speed and in pass blocking the only time Pierre Paul or Umenyora have gotten any pressure is Umenyora bull rushed him and had the advantage but Bushrod fought back and Brees was not touched. Webb would have been on his arse and Cutler being carried off. Only watched to halftime so far but left tackle will not be a concern next year on this performance. I remember last time we played giants Webb was killed.

As a foot note Bennett was run blocking well and caught a TD and ran a good route.

Guest TerraTor
I am watching the Saints v Giants 2012. Bushrod is beast in run and pass blocking. On runs he has great foot speed and in pass blocking the only time Pierre Paul or Umenyora have gotten any pressure is Umenyora bull rushed him and had the advantage but Bushrod fought back and Brees was not touched. Webb would have been on his arse and Cutler being carried off. Only watched to halftime so far but left tackle will not be a concern next year on this performance. I remember last time we played giants Webb was killed.

As a foot note Bennett was run blocking well and caught a TD and ran a good route.

Webb was killed??? Blasphemy