Who would you start tomorrow ?

Grouchy Bear

I know everybody is anxious for the first preseason game. Who would you start ? Normally 1st stringers play one or to series and back ups play the rest.

But with two starters (OL) injured, possibly (B. Marsh ) three on offense would you play Jay and Forte ? On defense Allen missed all week, Jennings hurt , would you rest Tillman and Briggs ?

I myself would play it cautious and not play these players especially the first game. I want to see more of the "right to start" battles on defense and of course the right to back up the offense.

I'd rest all the vets you mentioned...no need at this point.

I know everybody is anxious for the first preseason game. Who would you start ? Normally 1st stringers play one or to series and back ups play the rest.

But with two starters (OL) injured, possibly (B. Marsh ) three on offense would you play Jay and Forte ? On defense Allen missed all week, Jennings hurt , would you rest Tillman and Briggs ?

I myself would play it cautious and not play these players especially the first game. I want to see more of the "right to start" battles on defense and of course the right to back up the offense.

Cutler and the 1st team offensive weapons would be sitting. Might go a little bit with the defensive guys since they are new and new scheme, etc. I would pretty much sit Forte the whole preseason.

I agree pretty much across the board with this. However, the Bears will likely play the starters a series or two because we're at home.