Potential 2015 HOF'ers

madlithuanian

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...llot-announced/

Offensive Linemen: (23) – Willie Anderson (T), Tony Boselli (T), Jeff Bostic ©, Lomas Brown (T), Jim Covert (T), Bill Fralic (G/T), Jay Hilgenberg ©, Chris Hinton (G/T), Kent Hull ©, Joe Jacoby (T), Jon Jansen (T), Mike Kenn (T), Jim Lachey (T), Kevin Mawae (C/G), Mark May (G/T/C),Tom Nalen ©, Nate Newton (G), Orlando Pace (T), Chris Samuels (T), Mark Schlereth (G), Will Shields (G), Tra Thomas (T), Steve Wisniewski (G).

Defensive Linemen: (12) – Al “Bubba” Baker (DE), Jerome Brown (DT), Carl Hairston (DE/DT), Charles Haley (also LB), Jevon Kearse (DE), Dexter Manley (DE), Charles Mann (DE), Steve McMichael (DT/NT), Fred Smerlas (NT), Greg Townsend (DE), Ted Washington (DT/NT), Bryant Young (DE).

I'm gonna tell you a story about my experience with Steve 'Mongo' McMichael. This is the honest to god truth and is a good laugh. In 2003 a few of my high school friends and I went to the Bears game in Chicago, and when we arrived we had noticed that there was a radio station stage set up. We walked up and saw that Steve McMichael was signing autographs for fans. When it was finally our turn to meet Mongo, we decided to ask him about his experience in WCW. He replied, "That %÷×+ isn't around no more, didn't you know that?" We did know this but asked if he had any cool or fun stories about his time in the WCW and he gave us this gem: "Ric Flair used to walk around the locker rooms in a trench coat and flash himself to everyone constantly. He had a &$#@ so big we called it the baby arm!" We all had a good laugh and moved along.

Fast forward to probably 2009 and my sister calls me from a sports bar in Arizona and asks me if the guy who told us the baby arm story was Steve McMichael because he was making an appearance for the bar but was alone at the bar for a little bit. I immediately said yes and told her to go ask him about the baby arm. She, without hanging up, walked over to him and said, "I'm supposed to ask you about the baby arm." To which he screams, "WHAAAAT THE HELL?!" Grabs the phone out of my sisters hand and says to me, "WHO IS THIS?! HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG RIC FLAIRS $#@& IS?!"

It was the greatest moment of my life, until later that year when I got to go to a golf charity outing and walked into the bathroom and used a urinal between Ditka and Richard Dent, whilst Rollie Fingers was in the john taking a dump.

I'm gonna tell you a story about my experience with Steve 'Mongo' McMichael. This is the honest to god truth and is a good laugh. In 2003 a few of my high school friends and I went to the Bears game in Chicago, and when we arrived we had noticed that there was a radio station stage set up. We walked up and saw that Steve McMichael was signing autographs for fans. When it was finally our turn to meet Mongo, we decided to ask him about his experience in WCW. He replied, "That %÷×+ isn't around no more, didn't you know that?" We did know this but asked if he had any cool or fun stories about his time in the WCW and he gave us this gem: "Ric Flair used to walk around the locker rooms in a trench coat and flash himself to everyone constantly. He had a &$#@ so big we called it the baby arm!" We all had a good laugh and moved along.

Fast forward to probably 2009 and my sister calls me from a sports bar in Arizona and asks me if the guy who told us the baby arm story was Steve McMichael because he was making an appearance for the bar but was alone at the bar for a little bit. I immediately said yes and told her to go ask him about the baby arm. She, without hanging up, walked over to him and said, "I'm supposed to ask you about the baby arm." To which he screams, "WHAAAAT THE HELL?!" Grabs the phone out of my sisters hand and says to me, "WHO IS THIS?! HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG RIC FLAIRS $#@& IS?!"

It was the greatest moment of my life, until later that year when I got to go to a golf charity outing and walked into the bathroom and used a urinal between Ditka and Richard Dent, whilst Rollie Fingers was in the john taking a dump.

Awesome stories there buddy, thanks for sharing!

Ha!

Good stuff!