I'm mad as ....

mondonico

I'm not really, but is it me or is this team missing someone who gets pissed off after a loss or playing like crap. A Mike Brown, Singletary, Hampton, or even just someone who seems a little mad. Who is the player on this team who gets in other players faces when they screw up. I go back to my Cutler laughing it up with Rogers last week. It just doesn't seem like there is much passion. Would love to see one after game interview that makes the sports cast. Like Denny Green, or Ditka before he went over the edge. I don't see all the interviews in Chicago so maybe someone does get angry. But this teams seems even more laid back and Im OK your OK, then our job is on the line and we better play like it or go back to the CFL. Guess I just said who I think needs a kick in the ass. To me he looks more like a good Off. cord. then a head coach.

I'm not really, but is it me or is this team missing someone who gets pissed off after a loss or playing like crap. A Mike Brown, Singletary, Hampton, or even just someone who seems a little mad. Who is the player on this team who gets in other players faces when they screw up. I go back to my Cutler laughing it up with Rogers last week. It just doesn't seem like there is much passion. Would love to see one after game interview that makes the sports cast. Like Denny Green, or Ditka before he went over the edge. I don't see all the interviews in Chicago so maybe someone does get angry. But this teams seems even more laid back and Im OK your OK, then our job is on the line and we better play like it or go back to the CFL. Guess I just said who I think needs a kick in the ass. To me he looks more like a good Off. cord. then a head coach.

Exactly what does getting angry do. The only thing it does is placate to meathead callers for the local radio shows. Yelling and throwing shit and acting like a meathead does nothing to motivate.

Exactly what does getting angry do. The only thing it does is placate to meathead callers for the local radio shows. Yelling and throwing shit and acting like a meathead does nothing to motivate.

I'm with you on this. You always hear about how players have to have a "short memory" because if you dwell on mistakes you're gonna get eaten alive.

I'm sure everyone is disappointed in that locker room but you simply have to move on....It's like Belicheck in his post game interviews last week when reporters kept trying to poke at the flaws, his response to every question was "We're moving on to Cincinnati". He didn't throw a fit and say "we sucked" or "Brady sucks" or anything like that.

I'm with you on this. You always hear about how players have to have a "short memory" because if you dwell on mistakes you're gonna get eaten alive.

I'm sure everyone is disappointed in that locker room but you simply have to move on....It's like Belicheck in his post game interviews last week when reporters kept trying to poke at the flaws, his response to every question was "We're moving on to Cincinnati". He didn't throw a fit and say "we sucked" or "Brady sucks" or anything like that.

Something most fans don't understand is how talented NFL players are. The difference in the level of NFL players is very little. The only true thing they have to differentiate themselves comes from between their ears. That's where their drive, preparation and determination comes from. That's hard to get from a team in transition. As they earn more trust with each other, they'll get better.