The New Walter Mock

jason

Could this really happen?

http://walterfootball.com/draft2016.php

RD1: EVERYONE is available! Super exciting!

RD2: Passing on two Clemson studs for a guy who might not fit.

RD3: Passing on a Clemson stud for... <_>

RD4: Oh, noooow we get an ILB? <_>

This is clickbate! Lol I will have to checkout once I get on a computer, takes too long to pull up on the phone.

Could this really happen?

http://walterfootball.com/draft2016.php

RD1: EVERYONE is available! Super exciting!

RD2: Passing on two Clemson studs for a guy who might not fit.

RD3: Passing on a Clemson stud for... <_>

RD4: Oh, noooow we get an ILB? <_>

When I first looked at this daft I only looked at round 1........ C Jones in the 3rd.....is this guy smoking crack. He couldnt keep his starting job at OSU. I get that he is better suited for a pro style offense but come one man

When I first looked at this daft I only looked at round 1........ C Jones in the 3rd.....is this guy smoking crack. He couldnt keep his starting job at OSU. I get that he is better suited for a pro style offense but come one man

Honestly, I don't think it's that crazy. I think Cardale would be a solid QB to groom, and reports are he is still gonna be going in the 2-3 round. Some of the throws he made in that stretch against Wisconsin/Bama/Oregon were fantastic. He could end up being a steal down the line.

Honestly, I don't think it's that crazy. I think Cardale would be a solid QB to groom, and reports are he is still gonna be going in the 2-3 round. Some of the throws he made in that stretch against Wisconsin/Bama/Oregon were fantastic. He could end up being a steal down the line.

He played lights out last year in a pressure situation. Did you watch him this year when they opened the play book up? No doubt he has a great arm, is pretty mobile but he looked like garbage this year.

Confirmed last year they used a very small amount of the playbook.

I'd hate Cardale Jones. If the Bears want to get a backup QB relatively early, they should grab this Carson Wentz guy in the 2nd round. I'm watching him right now in the FCS title game, and he has everything. He's got a cannon for an arm, incredible touch, great decision making, a quick release, good pocket presence, quick feet, everything you want in a QB. He's a stud.

I would prefer they wait till the 4th to be honest. I don't think Cardale would be crazy in the 3rd but still wouldn't prefer it.

I think the goal should be to find starters in the first 3 rounds.

I'd actually rather wait until later than that, but if someone in the first few rounds is going to be picked, I don't want Jones.

I'd actually rather wait until later than that, but if someone in the first few rounds is going to be picked, I don't want Jones.

Im with you. Pace needs to get as much talent on this roster as fast as possible. If he can find some gems in the 1st through the 5th like last year the Bears will be on their way! The Bears are not in a position to draft Jones in the 3rd, 4th or 5th. I would rather they pick up a vet back up at qb before doing that.

I would prefer they wait till the 4th to be honest. I don't think Cardale would be crazy in the 3rd but still wouldn't prefer it.

I think the goal should be to find starters in the first 3 rounds.

Well we will find out in April if Jones in the 3rd is crazy or not. From watching him last year I will be shocked if he gets drafted in the 3rd. Crazier things have happened tho.