O.T. bengels vs. steelers playoff game - butt ugly

Lucky Luciano

i usually wouldn't comment on this but wow.... was that a disgustingly stupid game.

i'm not a big steelers fan and was going for the bengels but changed my mind by the time it was over. cinncy deserved to lose.

from the idiot fans in the stands to the imbeciles on the field it was a black eye to the entire NFL.

take in mind i detest rapesemburger but puleaase, it was bad enough cheering the injury but pelting any injured player being carted off the field with half full water bottles? that i don't believe i have ever seen. shame on the bengel fans, you are completely without class. may it be another 20 + years before you win a playoff game.

and just how STUPID are the players on this team? they had the steelers beat not once but TWICE!!

fumble like that? yikes!!

then the late hit by #55 on that receiver was beyond believability. the game was nearly won. all they had to do was limit the steelers to short gains and run out the clock. he decides to KO a receiver after taking 2-3 steps in a wide open field right in front of the refs???

and pac man jones? he decides a 15 yard penalty to bring the steelers into position for a 'long' field goal isn't enough? then proceeds to pick a fight in the MIDDLE of 2 or 3 official's with a freaking opponents coach and turn it into a 30 yard penalty??? he needs to stick to taking dollar bills away from strippers in vegas and leave playing pro ball to someone with an IQ larger than their shoe size.

all in all it was a disgusting performance by both teams but the bengels certainly beat out the steelers by a mile.

if it was a badge of honor to be dumb AND stupid - cinncy and it's fans win it hands down.

And now we all see why Burfict fell in the draft. Dude is an incredible football player but good god is he a piece of trash.

The Pacman Jones thing was a little less damning. Emotions were high and you have Joey Porter, an assistant coach these days, out there on the field talking shit around a bunch of Bengals players. Not sure what the hell he was doing out there. Jones obviously should have kept his cool but that is a bit more understandable.

The Pacman Jones thing was a little less damning. Emotions were high and you have Joey Porter, an assistant coach these days, out there on the field talking shit around a bunch of Bengals players. Not sure what the hell he was doing out there. Jones obviously should have kept his cool but that is a bit more understandable.

understandable? not even close.

i usually wouldn't comment on this but wow.... was that a disgustingly stupid game.

i'm not a big steelers fan and was going for the bengels but changed my mind by the time it was over. cinncy deserved to lose.

from the idiot fans in the stands to the imbeciles on the field it was a black eye to the entire NFL.

take in mind i detest rapesemburger but puleaase, it was bad enough cheering the injury but pelting any injured player being carted off the field with half full water bottles? that i don't believe i have ever seen. shame on the bengel fans, you are completely without class. may it be another 20 + years before you win a playoff game.

and just how STUPID are the players on this team? they had the steelers beat not once but TWICE!!

fumble like that? yikes!!

then the late hit by #55 on that receiver was beyond believability. the game was nearly won. all they had to do was limit the steelers to short gains and run out the clock. he decides to KO a receiver after taking 2-3 steps in a wide open field right in front of the refs???

and pac man jones? he decides a 15 yard penalty to bring the steelers into position for a 'long' field goal isn't enough? then proceeds to pick a fight in the MIDDLE of 2 or 3 official's with a freaking opponents coach and turn it into a 30 yard penalty??? he needs to stick to taking dollar bills away from strippers in vegas and leave playing pro ball to someone with an IQ larger than their shoe size.

all in all it was a disgusting performance by both teams but the bengels certainly beat out the steelers by a mile.

if it was a badge of honor to be dumb AND stupid - cinncy and it's fans win it hands down.

Personal Experience with Bengal fans = last time the Bears played there when Benson was a Bengal. They were the biggest pieces of trash I have ever been around. We left by the 3rd quarter because it was about to get crazy.

I will never go to a Bengals game in Cincy ever again. I have zero respect for them as a whole and am glad to see them go down like that. Im sure there are good Bengal fan but in the south endzone 85% of them were complete assholes.

Personal Experience with Bengal fans = last time the Bears played there when Benson was a Bengal. They were the biggest pieces of trash I have ever been around. We left by the 3rd quarter because it was about to get crazy.

I will never go to a Bengals game in Cincy ever again. I have zero respect for them as a whole and am glad to see them go down like that. Im sure there are good Bengal fan but in the south endzone 85% of them were complete assholes.

Ha! I was there too and left shortly after half time. Went to the bath room before half and thought I was going to get pounced on with Bengal fans jumping in my face saying who dat. I will say the town is nice and the stadium is great, players and fans....not so. Bears fans had a huge showing there too.