Jeffrey putting in the work

DABEARSDABOMB

@JayGlazer: 1st day back @Unbreakable working nfl guys, Bears Alshon Jeffery already getting after it working hand fighting & hips today. Big offseason!

He should be! I was a big fan of this kid at South Carolina and truly believe he was carrying more weight this year than in his previous seasons. Those were the rumors that dogged him leading up to the draft and I believe he was a little out of shape this year leading to all the nagging injuries.

He should be! I was a big fan of this kid at South Carolina and truly believe he was carrying more weight this year than in his previous seasons. Those were the rumors that dogged him leading up to the draft and I believe he was a little out of shape this year leading to all the nagging injuries.

Well I think it is not surprising he carried more weight this season, given the injuries he had would have limited / hindered his ability to get a lot of workouts in. I hope the Bears and Jeffrey are on board with a very good and aggressive plan of attack to get him back in shape and ultimatley minimize those soft tissue injuries he was experiencing. Dude is a beast when he's healthy.

Well I think it is not surprising he carried more weight this season, given the injuries he had would have limited / hindered his ability to get a lot of workouts in. I hope the Bears and Jeffrey are on board with a very good and aggressive plan of attack to get him back in shape and ultimatley minimize those soft tissue injuries he was experiencing. Dude is a beast when he's healthy.

DBDB when I was at TC neither he or White were on the field! Do you remember seeing him much in preseason? I don't. As a former athlete and weekend warrior I know that the way to avoid the nagging injuries is put in the work! if you are susceptible to soft tissue injuries you have lots of money a training staff and a mentor (Marshall) who is a workout warrior why is he suffering these type of injuries? I truly believe he is not pushing himself. This is not about the freak injuries he incurred early on in his career, the soft tissue injuries should make you more aware of proper stretching, proper diet etc.