Just a thought??

Wesson44

With the new kickoff, his value is even less than it was before. As much as I would want him for sentimental reasons, I don't think they would use a spot on the 53-man roster for him at this point.

You have a point with the new rules.....but Mariani is a straight ahead runner but you know what Hester can do with the cut backs and jukes

You have a point with the new rules.....but Mariani is a straight ahead runner but you know what Hester can do with the cut backs and jukes

Hester is better than all of them in regards to returns, but Mariani is a better receiver. I just don't see this regime going back to that well.

Wow bears cut Mariani and Braverman..so who does that leave as a returner

Cutting both Braverman and Mariane likes means Thompson should be back soon for KR. PR I don't know. We might see Eddie Royal returning punts. At this point the team will likely feel they have Mariani on speed dial, or Braverman on practice squad if needed. Plus with Bellamy and Meredith looking decent they might not worry quite as much about reserving Royal for all the 3 WR sets. Thompson is also on the roster and can fill in as the slot WR too.