OFF topic - white sox

Lucky Luciano

can ANYBODY explain to me why in god's name you would name tony la russa as your head coach???

the sox were a team on the rise with young talent and future series potential. then reinsDORK hires this decrepit 100 year old dinosaur who ran the sox into the ground in his previous tour as sox manager and skippered the juicer winning cards and A's in which he condoned and looked away while his players were cheating and stealing from their fellow athletes by pumping steroids and growth hormones into their systems. not to mention, the brave la russa threatened an elderly jimmy piersall with bodily harm together with some THUG for being piersall.

reinsdork has now tainted the sox with this cheating mentality, limited free agents coming to chicago, upset half of his existing team with this choice when there were way better coaches to be signed.

great choice jerry. you're just another BAD sports franchise owner in chicago. same 'ol same 'ol shite.

i can't ever root for any team coached by this guy.

7 hours ago, Lucky Luciano said:

can ANYBODY explain to me why in god's name you would name tony la russa as your head coach???

the sox were a team on the rise with young talent and future series potential. then reinsDORK hires this decrepit 100 year old dinosaur who ran the sox into the ground in his previous tour as sox manager and skippered the juicer winning cards and A's in which he condoned and looked away while his players were cheating and stealing from their fellow athletes by pumping steroids and growth hormones into their systems. not to mention, the brave la russa threatened an elderly jimmy piersall with bodily harm together with some THUG for being piersall.

reinsdork has now tainted the sox with this cheating mentality, limited free agents coming to chicago, upset half of his existing team with this choice when there were way better coaches to be signed.

great choice jerry. you're just another BAD sports franchise owner in chicago. same 'ol same 'ol shite.

i can't ever root for any team coached by this guy.

Yeah, everyone knows exactly why he did it. He is trying to right a wrong before he dies and feels like this is the last chance. Instead of putting out the best team possible to win at least one more, he does this. Talk about a culture shock. No player on the team was even alive the last time LaRussa coached the team.

As a long time White Sox fan, I am extremely pissed off. There is so much promise with this team and Jerry does this. We have waited 15 years to get back to this point and this is what he does?

12 hours ago, Mongo3451 said:

I don't the Larussa story.  Why is he a dick?

he is a thug, a liar and a thief to start out with.

when in chicago as coach he had, in my opinion, the best pitching staff in MLB and mismanaged it so badly they did nothing when they had the chance to be series contenders because of their talent. he left chicago and went to the A's with enough talent on that team that a rhesus monkey with brain damage could have won a series.

add to the talent factor he condoned cheating by his players who were big time juicers to get to three series and win the series once. remember jose canseco?

he then moves to st. louis and does the same thing with juicy maguire. so where really is this HOF coaching ability? this is a guy who cheated to win every accolade he has ever acquired.

read the link below to understand this POS's views:

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/tony-la-russa-put-steroid-cheats-baseball-hall-fame-asterisks-article-1.1880787