BTW - F the refs

Connorbear

The were horrible tonight. I take nothing away from the Vikings - they deserve to win. But if you are going to call crappy penalties, then call them on everyone:

- Intentional grounding penalty

- Alex Brown clearly held on Peterson's 2nd TD and the Bullinger 2 point play

- roughing on Tillman

Peace

The were horrible tonight. I take nothing away from the Vikings - they deserve to win. But if you are going to call crappy penalties, then call them on everyone:

- roughing on Tillman

Peace

Don't forget the ridiculous holding on Clark early in the game (where his jersey was ripped completely off his shoulder thanks to a brilliant hold by the Vikes).

- roughing on Tillman

Peace

speaking of intentional grounding... when the vikes qb was chased out of bounds he just lobbed the ball out and never even tried to throw it upfield. maybe i'm wrong, they change the rules every 5 mins) but that is an intentional grounding if the ball doesn't reach or is attempted to reach the LOS the last i heard.

and holding? the vikes were grabbing onto guys arms and jerseys all night long, BLATANTLY. this new way the league has of letting guys hold on every down is terrible. that means it is almost always a judgment call for the refs.