Let's Move Up!

Mongo3451

Just now, Mongo3451 said:

We are 24 picks into the draft and the two best IOL products are still available.  I'm not sure how we do it, but future picks are definitely abundant.  I want Barton or JPJ...

I don’t want to give up that much.  If IOL is the best depth position in the draft, and if Poles is the GM we think he is, then he should be able to find the right value in RD3 or make a smaller move up to RD2.  

11 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

I don’t want to give up that much.  If IOL is the best depth position in the draft, and if Poles is the GM we think he is, then he should be able to find the right value in RD3 or make a smaller move up to RD2.  

I get it, but I've been begging for it for two years and he's failed me.  At this point, it's the only true black mark I give Poles.  The middle must be solidified.  Also, I cannot attest to being sober this evening, so my opinion may change by morning...

33 minutes ago, Mongo3451 said:

I get it, but I've been begging for it for two years and he's failed me.  At this point, it's the only true black mark I give Poles.  The middle must be solidified.  Also, I cannot attest to being sober this evening, so my opinion may change by morning...

Drinking Pace Whiskey?