Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicles

BearFan2000

By any chance has anyone happened to record the first three episodes of this show? After I hit stop while recording the 3rd Eppisode last night the disc had an error now the disc won't read at all. I figure it's an outside shot but worth a go.

I didn't tape it (I've caught parts of it and it's pretty damn good.)

But you can watch it on-line at Fox.com. If you go to this link http://www.fox.com/fod/

it will show a bunch of shows spinning. Wait for Terminator & click on it. It made me download some player to run it. Only took a minute.

Not as good as watching it on TV but better then nothing.

My only high speed is at work. Amazon's unbox deal isn't Mac compatible, so that's out too. The episodes are sold on iTunes but you're still stuck watching them on the computer due the DRM protections. I know a few people who might have recorded them, and maybe someone on here has.

I'm definitly hooked. I wasn't sure what to expect with the show, since it's not Linda Hamilton, Arnie, or even Furlong. The actress playing Sarah is growing on me. I still wish they'd have here dye her hair brown. Although the nature of the show it would make sense for her to not want to maintain appearances. I actaully like the actor playing John better than Furlong. I'm not sold on Summer Glau. At times she doesn't seem to fit the part. A terminator wouldn't just stand around looking stupid while trying to think of something appropriate to say. All in all I'm certainly enjoying this show and hope it lasts.