Where's ITC?

Iguana

I haven't seen Ike in a while. I'd be happy to help set it up (we can definitely have the same sort of prize). I just don't remember the exact rules. If one of you remembers them, let me know and we'll get it set up.

I remember late last fall he resigned as a moderator. I think he was tired of the issues we were seeing on the old board. Personally, I enjoyed his contributions and hope he comes back some day.

Peace :bears

I remember late last fall he resigned as a moderator. I think he was tired of the issues we were seeing on the old board. Personally, I enjoyed his contributions and hope he comes back some day.

Peace :bears

Share that with ya ConnorBear. ITC was a solid contributor.

I haven't seen Ike in a while. I'd be happy to help set it up (we can definitely have the same sort of prize). I just don't remember the exact rules. If one of you remembers them, let me know and we'll get it set up.

I think the rules were pretty simple: It was based on the draft order, reguardless of trades. Whoever got the most correct won. So this year each person would submit their picks 1-31 (since New England lost theirs).

It wasn't who the teams drafted, but simply the order. (It would be too confusing with trades.)

He used some sort of spread-sheet program that made it easier.

I have no idea what happened if there was a tie. I was also lucky to get 2 correct.