Moose the windbag

azbearsfan

lol I was driving home today and heard a quote from Moose on Arizona Sports Radio. He claimed he wasn't utilized properly and that the quarterbacks had a problem getting the ball to playmakers like him.

No mention of the drops, though.

I dont know what was funnier, the fact that he threw the team under the bus on his way out or that he referred to himself as a playmaker.

lol I was driving home today and heard a quote from Moose on Arizona Sports Radio. He claimed he wasn't utilized properly and that the quarterbacks had a problem getting the ball to playmakers like him.

No mention of the drops, though.

I dont know what was funnier, the fact that he threw the team under the bus on his way out or that he referred to himself as a playmaker.

What a tool. Step up and be a man. I am glad he is gone.

Peace :bears

What a tool. Step up and be a man. I am glad he is gone.

Peace :bears

Moose is truly a bus driver. If he was smart, he would keep his pie hole shut unless he wanted to say good things about the organization and city. By running his mouth, he is hurting his chances at returning to the city as a possible media man with Comcast. He seemed to spend more time on TV/Radio shows than he ever spent on becoming a better player.

After reading the Suntimes article http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2008/02/mo...offense_ag.html

I started laughing at this line:

RAY BUCHANAN: “Not too really burn a bridge with the Chicago Bears man, but what was it like not really being able to be yourself? I know the Moose that we’ve seen back in Carolina, but tell them what it was like actually being there with Chicago.”

I would love to see what Ray says when he sees Moose has no speed and no quickness on top of the questionable hands. Just how exactly is an OC supposed to use a guy that can't run away from anyone and needs 3 steps to come out of a cut and drops a significant % of passes that hit his hands? Equipment manager comes to mind.