Bears FA News

Connorbear

from the Sun Times.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear01.article

Would love to see Rosensleaze having to come back to Angelo to talk contract. JA should tell him no negotiations - this is the contract, take it or leave it.

I still think Berrian is gone.

Peace :bears

Well, if we are going to go into a rebuilding mode, it makes sense to lock up our current players in Berrian and Briggs... Lets hope we get lucky and both of them back.

Resign them both plus get that WR FA from Arizona, labeled a "young Muhsin Muhammad ", Bryant Johnson. I just worry that Briggs is going to force a deal anywhere else besides Chicago to avoid looking like he is coming back with his tail between his legs.

Resign them both plus get that WR FA from Arizona, labeled a "young Muhsin Muhammad ", Bryant Johnson. I just worry that Briggs is going to force a deal anywhere else besides Chicago to avoid looking like he is coming back with his tail between his legs.

Last off-season Briggs announced something like, "I will never wear a Bear's uniform again!!!" Then he reports on time for camp. If that wasn't coming back with your tail between your legs, I don't know what is.

Briggs wants to get paid. It's flat out amazing to me that nobody wants this guy right now and the Bears have made him his best offer. He tried to force a deal last season and it didn't work. I'm not sure what else he can do.

from the Sun Times.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear01.article

Would love to see Rosensleaze having to come back to Angelo to talk contract. JA should tell him no negotiations - this is the contract, take it or leave it.

I still think Berrian is gone.

Hell, the way the Lance Briggs negotiations have been going, Angelo might possibly reduce his final offer. It'd be the icing on the cake if he's forced to take it.

I agree with you about Berrian. Supposedly he was staying in Minnesota for another day meaning they're likely upping hteir offer. Tennessee & Oakland both really want him also. Unlike Briggs, there seems to be a demand for Berrian.

Hell, the way the Lance Briggs negotiations have been going, Angelo might possibly reduce his final offer. It'd be the icing on the cake if he's forced to take it.

I agree with you about Berrian. Supposedly he was staying in Minnesota for another day meaning they're likely upping hteir offer. Tennessee & Oakland both really want him also. Unlike Briggs, there seems to be a demand for Berrian.

I heard something that made me come off the ledge a bit regarding our WR issues. 2 yrs ago packers had nothing and through the draft they are now stacked with quality talent. To play devil advocate, they had Brett Favre to throw to these kids and we dont.

I don't see Angelo reducing the # to Briggs. That's just not a good business practice. Why would Briggs be worth less two weeks later???

Wow, if TEN gets Berrian and still take Sweed or another WR with their 23rd pick, they could be a dangerous team in the playoffs next year (as long as VY gets his on-the-field act together).