My Shopping List...

Mongo3451

OK, let the grilling begin, but here’s my shopping list. Just a pipe dream at 4:25 AM Is this even realistic? I really haven't researched the matter.

Alan Faneca 4yr/32 mil Allows us to draft a rookie LT and move Tait to the right. Sign Jacob Bell for 5yr/28 mil if Faneca signs with NYJ. We get younger and better by signing a 31 year old and drafting. Age upgrade to youth is 9yrs per player.(10.5 if you sign Bell)

Randy Moss 3yr/30 mil How do you improve your QB play? A+ Sign the most gifted receiver to ever play the game and chuck it. How do you improve your run game? A= Get the safety out of the box by(see above).

The combination of Faneca and Moss would make our entire offense more effective. The trick is ponying up 44 mil in guarantees. Sounds easy huh? (sarcasm) It’d be a tough bullet to bite, but do-able. That leaves room for one more FA.

Ken Hamlin 4yr/17mil His addition allows our D to be free to play pass and run evenly. When Mike Brown went down in the 1st game, we lost that ability. If a defense doesn’t have the ability to do one thing greatly, it will suffer as a whole. This will allow us to dedicate a little more to the box to play the run and rush the QB.

JA has been good enough with the money to facilitate just about anything: whether it is cutting headcount, restructuring contracts or trades. Here’s to spending like drunken sailors!!

OK, let the grilling begin, but here’s my shopping list. Just a pipe dream at 4:25 AM Is this even realistic? I really haven't researched the matter.

Alan Faneca 4yr/32 mil Allows us to draft a rookie LT and move Tait to the right. Sign Jacob Bell for 5yr/28 mil if Faneca signs with NYJ. We get younger and better by signing a 31 year old and drafting. Age upgrade to youth is 9yrs per player.(10.5 if you sign Bell)

Randy Moss 3yr/30 mil How do you improve your QB play? A+ Sign the most gifted receiver to ever play the game and chuck it. How do you improve your run game? A= Get the safety out of the box by(see above).

The combination of Faneca and Moss would make our entire offense more effective. The trick is ponying up 44 mil in guarantees. Sounds easy huh? (sarcasm) It’d be a tough bullet to bite, but do-able. That leaves room for one more FA.

Ken Hamlin 4yr/17mil His addition allows our D to be free to play pass and run evenly. When Mike Brown went down in the 1st game, we lost that ability. If a defense doesn’t have the ability to do one thing greatly, it will suffer as a whole. This will allow us to dedicate a little more to the box to play the run and rush the QB.

JA has been good enough with the money to facilitate just about anything: whether it is cutting headcount, restructuring contracts or trades. Here’s to spending like drunken sailors!!

Hamlin was Franchised by the Cowboys.