Free Agent RB choices dwindling

Alaskan Grizzly

I REALLY wish the Bears could have signed Turner but oh well. At this point, I think the Bears should stick with (what I hope to be) their original plan. Draft a decent OL in the 1st, Flacco in the 2nd. and whatever else for 3rd - 7th.

As far as RB goes, because Turner is gone, they should look at the idea of getting someone like Julius Jones, Labrandon Toefield, TJ Duckett or even Mewelde Moore. Mostly because these are more the type of back the Bears need to offset Benson and will come with a decent sticker price and they are all UFA's. If I were Angelo and knowing the Bears are a running team then I would work on a deal to get Marion Barber. Much more difficult, because of his RFA status, and especially more unlikely since Turner was available and they (Bears) passed.

Overall though, I am pretty satisfied with the way the Bears are handling Free Agency. Resign your core players of importance and get the position you need and can mold in the draft.