Jerry Angelo's Wikipedia Page

dawhizz

haha I know. They FUGGed us right into the Super Bowl.

Did it change since you guys posted? It looks like his old page, full of inaccuracies, like the one that follows:

"Then, during the 2003 season, Ed McCaskey died, thus spreading out the shares he had, and allowing the other McCaskey children to take the majority share away from Virginia and Michael McCaskey. Thus this led to Angelo finally being elevated to full GM and powers (instead of name only). It also signaled the end of Dick Jauron, who was fired at the end of the season."

Did it change since you guys posted? It looks like his old page, full of inaccuracies, like the one that follows:

"Then, during the 2003 season, Ed McCaskey died, thus spreading out the shares he had, and allowing the other McCaskey children to take the majority share away from Virginia and Michael McCaskey. Thus this led to Angelo finally being elevated to full GM and powers (instead of name only). It also signaled the end of Dick Jauron, who was fired at the end of the season."

Check out the history: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=197816684

Angelo is a great GM and about 1000x better then all of us combined at scouting players. A lot of this bashing at him is really retarded because since people don't get what they want they think he is stupid. Well, this "idiotic GM who Fuggs up a lot" got this team to the superbowl just 2 years ago. I can hardly blame him for the problems of last year since injuries, and lack of team heart were the problem for that team.

Angelo is a great GM and about 1000x better then all of us combined at scouting players. A lot of this bashing at him is really retarded because since people don't get what they want they think he is stupid. Well, this "idiotic GM who Fuggs up a lot" got this team to the superbowl just 2 years ago. I can hardly blame him for the problems of last year since injuries, and lack of team heart were the problem for that team.

He's a good Gm for defense, special teams, and budget, but I can't say the same for the offense. There's no reason to get in yet another JA is good or JA is bad debate.

The fact is tho, the page about him that is on there is just as bad as the stupid one that had jerk@ss or whatever written all over it.

The one that is up has a mythical story about the mcclasky's struggle for power over the team, JA gaining power in the struggle, and alot of bias.

Wikipedia is supposed to be unopinionated and factual. Neither page fits that.

He's a good Gm for defense, special teams, and budget, but I can't say the same for the offense. There's no reason to get in yet another JA is good or JA is bad debate.

The fact is tho, the page about him that is on there is just as bad as the stupid one that had jerk@ss or whatever written all over it.

The one that is up has a mythical story about the mcclasky's struggle for power over the team, JA gaining power in the struggle, and alot of bias.

Wikipedia is supposed to be unopinionated and factual. Neither page fits that.

I have seen in more then one place that this is actually true, and in a couple places that it is false. Do you have a link or something that actually tells the truth?

I personally don't have any problem with JA, other than his complete and total lack of ability to put together a decent offense. I think he has done a decent job here, not a great job, but decent. On the other hand I did find that page awfully funny... :lol: