Bob Sapp

scs787

i was watching pros vs joes today and did you guys know Bob Sapp (MMA fighter) was a 3rd round draft pick of the bears in 97, im kinda tired so i dont feel like looking up any stats but did he play at all for the bears, or any team for that matter, and was he as big as he is now a days???

i was watching pros vs joes today and did you guys know Bob Sapp (MMA fighter) was a 3rd round draft pick of the bears in 97, im kinda tired so i dont feel like looking up any stats but did he play at all for the bears, or any team for that matter, and was he as big as he is now a days???

He was and always has been a physical freak. He never really adapted to the pro game. I don't think he saw any time to speak of.

The Beast!

Sapp was cut in camp his rookie yr. He never played a down.

Peace :bears