Bearstalk.com Chat Room still works....

Pixote

I posted this in the pinned thread. I sent emails to an admin about this but no response so I will post link here:

Bearstalk.com Chat Room

Still works, we need not to go running to another forum to use their chat room when we already have our own. For some reason it just has not been linked on this site. Maybe my email system is malfunctioning? Maybe a spam filter is snagging my communications? I do not know, but it is frustrating.

Excellent! Thanks Pix

If I am not tied up with followup work by my otologist visit on Friday, I will be in the BearsTalk Chat Forum just about the entire draft (a few breaks here and there). I hope to see as many of you as possible so we can bitch and complain about the draft, LOL.

If I am not tied up with followup work by my otologist visit on Friday, I will be in the BearsTalk Chat Forum just about the entire draft (a few breaks here and there). I hope to see as many of you as possible so we can bitch and complain about the draft, LOL.

Well since my wife put the kibosh on getting together with the guys at Lloyd's apartment I figured the next best thing will be the chat room, so i will be there as much as I can. I work Friday night and Saturday night but I will be on for much of the day if possible.