Revisionist History of the 2008 NFL Draft

Clenched_CLAW

IMdO, JA REALLY #%@$&!!! screwed this draft from the Fourth Pick on.

Marcus Harrison in the Third?!?

Character concerns, Injuries, and "a problem at times in the locker room (the staff questioned his toughness, as he would not give full effort when hurt and while trying to become a leader, he failed to live by example and spent more time yelling at teammates rather than mentoring them)"

Furthermore, how many NTs does this team need?

What about trying to find another 3 technique before Tommie leaves or gets hurt again?

Both Carlton Powell AND DeMario Pressley lasted until the Fifth round.

Sorry JA, but, with the way the O-Line played last year and one of the best OL talents, Mike McGlynn, still available, YOU TAKE HIM AND BE THANKFUL!!!

Fourth Round

HEY! I'll bet Tank Jr. would still be available or perhaps one of the more promising talents previously mentioned.

Fifth Round

I realize there is a Chicago Ordinance against HoF QBs, but, please tell me why a pick could not be spent on a promising kid like Josh Johnson?!?

5 Starters from YOUR picks JA?!?

Well, I guess it is a rebuilding year. :puke

Clenched,

I understand. I feel pretty much the same.

I'm not ecited in the least. But maybe that a good thing, we can only go up from where I think we are.

I think Angelo and Smith may be looking for work next season....and maybe that's a good thing.

IMdO, JA REALLY #%@$&!!! screwed this draft from the Fourth Pick on.

Marcus Harrison in the Third?!?

Character concerns, Injuries, and "a problem at times in the locker room (the staff questioned his toughness, as he would not give full effort when hurt and while trying to become a leader, he failed to live by example and spent more time yelling at teammates rather than mentoring them)"

Furthermore, how many NTs does this team need?

What about trying to find another 3 technique before Tommie leaves or gets hurt again?

Both Carlton Powell AND DeMario Pressley lasted until the Fifth round.

Sorry JA, but, with the way the O-Line played last year and one of the best OL talents, Mike McGlynn, still available, YOU TAKE HIM AND BE THANKFUL!!!

Fourth Round

HEY! I'll bet Tank Jr. would still be available or perhaps one of the more promising talents previously mentioned.

Fifth Round

I realize there is a Chicago Ordinance against HoF QBs, but, please tell me why a pick could not be spent on a promising kid like Josh Johnson?!?

5 Starters from YOUR picks JA?!?

Well, I guess it is a rebuilding year. :puke

Thanks for the optimism, MadLith. :dabears

Clenched,

I understand. I feel pretty much the same.

I'm not ecited in the least. But maybe that a good thing, we can only go up from where I think we are.

Agreed:

I think Angelo and Smith may be looking for work next season....and maybe that's a good thing.

Lovie can move to a team that wants to win more than acquire more fur coats and JA can try to sell insurance.

:snr