TalkBears Fantasy Football Leagues

Pixote

The TalkBears Fantasy Football Leagues are ready for signups.

I have 3 leagues set up with Yahoo. They have been set up with the same rules as the Bearstalk league I was in last year in all 3 leagues. However, once the leagues are filled, we can discuss with the league's team owners if there are any changes you would like to take place. Links to the rules and draft times are found with the links below.

TalkBears FFL 1 – will be a live draft Sat. Aug.23rd at 10:00 PM CDT

http://www.talkbears.com/Contests/TalkBears_FFL_1.htm

TalkBears FFL 2 – will be a live draft Sun. Aug. 24th at 8:00 AM CDT

http://www.talkbears.com/Contests/TalkBears_FFL_2.htm

TalkBears FFL 3 – will be a live draft Fri. Aug. 22nd at 8:30 PM CDT

http://www.talkbears.com/Contests/TalkBears_FFL_3.htm

There were 16 posters who signed up in the initial thread. I am sending PMs to the 16 posters to find out which league they want to sign up for. If all 16 posters sign up for 1 league each, there will be 11 open slots left.

I will send out invitations from the Yahoo league to you once you let me know which league you want to sign up for.

Please let me know the priority you want, for instance, if you want to enter league 1 – if you do not respond in time to get a position there, what would be your 2nd choice?

Once all 16 posters who asked to have a spot reserved have responded, I will accept requests for the remaining 11 slots. I will give priority to those who signed up in the original thread if they want to play in more than 1 league.

DrunkBomber has said he would be willing to start another league if these fill up and more posters want to play that missed out on the first 3 leagues.

Thanks,

Pixote – John

This thread is replacing the original thread. Those who signed up in the original thread have been sent private messages asking which league they would like to join. I am still waiting to hear from many of them.

There will still be a few spots open to sign up for even if all of those who initially signed up join. If you are anyone else is interested in these open spots, respond to this thread and I will fill the remaining holes in the rosters giving priority on the basis of who responds to this thread 1st. I hope to hear back from everyone who initially signed up on the first thread by the end of the week.