What we really need to do.

Wesson44

We need to get three players right now to have a chance at a great season 1 Jones at RB, 2 Bentley at RG/LG and Culpepper at QB. Now I know that you are going to give me some heat about this post......but look at this as I do.

1. If we get Jones he can be a great 1-2 punch with Forte. He won't have to carry the load so we can save him and Forte from alot of pounding. This will keep hte defense guessing because he and Forte can stay in on all downs and not tip the defense to what plays we are going to run when it's 3rd and 8.

2. If we sign Bentley he is an instant starter at either LG or RG. He was a pro bowler so you know he can block. I would put him in place of Metcalf who I feel can't block. Also it might provide some competion for Garza at RG. Maybe Beekman or Adams can beat Garza blocking. But with a line of Williams(LT) Bentley/St.Clair(LG) Kruetz© Bentley/Garza(RG) Tait(RT) we shall be beter than last year.

3 This is where you start to moan, but look at it this way who ever wins the QB job will play,but this what Culpepper bring to the table. He is a big QB compared to Rex & Orton. He is more mobile than those two and is not scared to pull the ball down and run if need be. That is an area that just get us in trouble the most. Instead of taking what the defense gives 5 yard to 10 yard runs by the QB, Rex & Orton will still try to throw the ball, but Pepper will run it and is fast and big enough to do some damage. His arm is still great and can make all the throws and has the experience too.He also was a Pro Bowler.

If we make a few moves we can have a great team because it looks as if the defense will be back to SuperBowl year form this year and we have to work with a better group of players on the offense this year. I think the players we have now on offense are more out to prove they can play than the one's we had last year(Moose,Berrian,Benson,Miller, Brown,Archuletta,Walker,

We need to get three players right now to have a chance at a great season 1 Jones at RB, 2 Bentley at RG/LG and Culpepper at QB. Now I know that you are going to give me some heat about this post......but look at this as I do.

1. If we get Jones he can be a great 1-2 punch with Forte. He won't have to carry the load so we can save him and Forte from alot of pounding. This will keep hte defense guessing because he and Forte can stay in on all downs and not tip the defense to what plays we are going to run when it's 3rd and 8.

2. If we sign Bentley he is an instant starter at either LG or RG. He was a pro bowler so you know he can block. I would put him in place of Metcalf who I feel can't block. Also it might provide some competion for Garza at RG. Maybe Beekman or Adams can beat Garza blocking. But with a line of Williams(LT) Bentley/St.Clair(LG) Kruetz© Bentley/Garza(RG) Tait(RT) we shall be beter than last year.

3 This is where you start to moan, but look at it this way who ever wins the QB job will play,but this what Culpepper bring to the table. He is a big QB compared to Rex & Orton. He is more mobile than those two and is not scared to pull the ball down and run if need be. That is an area that just get us in trouble the most. Instead of taking what the defense gives 5 yard to 10 yard runs by the QB, Rex & Orton will still try to throw the ball, but Pepper will run it and is fast and big enough to do some damage. His arm is still great and can make all the throws and has the experience too.He also was a Pro Bowler.

If we make a few moves we can have a great team because it looks as if the defense will be back to SuperBowl year form this year and we have to work with a better group of players on the offense this year. I think the players we have now on offense are more out to prove they can play than the one's we had last year(Moose,Berrian,Benson,Miller, Brown,Archuletta,Walker,

Well the first two are pretty much question marks in my book. I would like us to sign K.Jones too, but who knows what he would bring to the table. Bentley even more so.

The third option is out of the question. I would rather back Grossman and Orton all day long then watch that guy.

Nobody has seen Kevin Jones run yet so we can't assume he's got all the lateral movement and speed he had last year. Nobody has seen Bentley play in two years so nobody has a clue what he can do. They need to stay on our radar and if we like what they're capable of then going after one or both is fine. I think it's too early to assume either is the player we saw in the past, especially Bentley.

Culpepper was an INT machine and we have one of those on the roster right now. He can no longer run, even if he's not afraid to try. If you don't think it was Randy Moss who made Culpepper a Pro Bowl QB go back and watch some of Moss' highlights from last year where Brady threw to him even in tight double coverage. Brady had that much confidence that Moss would come down with the ball or nobody would. The way he played last year Randy Moss could have put Grossman in the Pro Bowl. Before someone flies off their handle I'll add that Brady is good enough to get to the Pro Bowl on his own. There's a reason they rewrote the record books last year.

I laugh everytime I hear somebody talk about bringing in Culpepper. WTF has that turd done in the last 4 yrs to make you think he is anywhere near a viable option or for that matter, even a comparable option to what we have now? His hands are tiny so he will ALWAYS have a fumbling problem, he's as dumb as a stump, he looks more like a linebacker than a QB yet we continue to have Bear fans who remember 1 season out of what? 8? that he was any freakin good and then he had Moss, Carter and Smith.

Look, do yourself a favor and FORGET ABOUT DAUNTE FREAKING CULPEPPER. He is a bust. Stop referring to him as he should be on ANYBODY's freaking radar.