Necessary Roughness FF League

Pixote

So, you want an additional challenge?

I have started an additional league as a Pay League, costing 29.99 to join. You will receive a free Draft Kit and live scoring (Stattracker) which normally costs 14.99 for players in free leagues and you will also receive those benefits in the free TalkBears League, if you are playing in them, by signing up for the Pay League. This will off-set the cost of the 29.99 if you had planned on purchasing them for the free league as you would then get them for all Yahoo leagues you are signed up for. If you did not sign up for the free TalkBear Leagues, you are still welcome to sign up for this one!

The live draft will be a week before the free leagues, Sunday August 17th at 3 PM CDT.

The rules will be the same as the free leagues I set up for TalkBears.

To view the league to see if you would be interested use this link:

join pixote98's Custom League

Or if you have questions, email me at j.w.sheridan@comcast.net

For those having no interest in Fantasy Football, I apologize if this post is of any inconvenience to you.

4 of the 10 teams are already taken. If you wanted to join, be sure to follow the link in the 1st post of the thread and do so before it is too late. It will be the last league I start up this year. I decided to do this one as a warm up to the 3 TalkBears leagues Drafting for the following weekend. I plan on giving you all some lessons in FF this year, LOL - (I know, I am not much of a SMACK talker, but I do try ;-)

There are currently 5 openings for this league.

DrunkBomber and a friend of his will be filling 2 of those 5 spots.

Bowlingtwig and a friend of his will be filling 2 more of these slots.

That means, unless someone drops out, there is only one slot remaining. See the post that began this thread for details. If anyone is interested, please let me know by responding to this thread, sending me a private message, or emailing me at j.w.sheridan@comcast.net (not all 3, 1 will do, LOL)