How Healthy will the Bears be in 2008?

Pixote

How healthy will the Bears be in 2008? Or, Should I ask how will the Bears do in 2008? Are the two in fact the same question, well, maybe....

Here is an article entitled In NFL, the healthy earn respect from DallasNews.com showing the games lost to starters in the 2006 season:

In NFL, the healthy earn respect (2006 Season Charts)

Here is an article entitled Colts keep winning in a painful season from WFAA.com showing games lost to starters in the 2007 season:

Colts keep winning in a painful season (2007 Season Charts)

According to these articles, the Bears went from a team with only 25 games lost to starters in 2006 to 60 in 2007. We have a great weapon on our staff, Rusty Jones. He has done a great job in the past in keeping us relatively healthy as a team. I think last year was just one of those snake-bit years that happens. If we stay healthy this year, we will return to a dominate team, IMO.

How healthy will the Bears be in 2008? Or, Should I ask how will the Bears do in 2008? Are the two in fact the same question, well, maybe....

Here is an article entitled In NFL, the healthy earn respect from DallasNews.com showing the games lost to starters in the 2006 season:

In NFL, the healthy earn respect (2006 Season Charts)

Here is an article entitled Colts keep winning in a painful season from WFAA.com showing games lost to starters in the 2007 season:

Colts keep winning in a painful season (2007 Season Charts)

According to these articles, the Bears went from a team with only 25 games lost to starters in 2006 to 60 in 2007. We have a great weapon on our staff, Rusty Jones. He has done a great job in the past in keeping us relatively healthy as a team. I think last year was just one of those snake-bit years that happens. If we stay healthy this year, we will return to a dominate team, IMO.

Vasher/Tillman are two guys whose injuries probably hurt the Bears more than any other. They aren't what I'd call injury prone (at least not Tillman). However, Urlacher is aging and Tommie Harris has some serious concerns around his knee. I definitely wouldn't claim this is an injury prone defense aside from Mike Brown and Dusty, however, Urlacher is older and Harris has had two straight seasons where he had to play through some serious injuries.