Isnt this an ongoing trend

Guest TerraTor

every higher round draft pick and both decent offensive players. (booker and jones).... shit at least with Boldin hed produce.. oh well

With football, theres always going to be injuries to be concerned about. Out of all the RB's that were available, KJ was the highest on my list, even over Michael Turner.

every higher round draft pick and both decent offensive players. (booker and jones).... shit at least with Boldin hed produce.. oh well

Boldin would also cost WAYYYYYY too much. Everyone would love to have him but its not realistic. A team like Washington would probably trade their first and second for him if he was available.

I would absolutely love to get a premier WR. It would do wonders for the offense. However, I don't think the Bears have the resources to acquire Boldin (you bet your ass that I'd give up a 1st and more to get him and than sign him to a fat extension).

However, what was Booker's injury? I didn't realize he was hurt.

I would absolutely love to get a premier WR. It would do wonders for the offense. However, I don't think the Bears have the resources to acquire Boldin (you bet your ass that I'd give up a 1st and more to get him and than sign him to a fat extension).

However, what was Booker's injury? I didn't realize he was hurt.

I'm of the opposite mind. I don't think getting a premier WR can be that big of a jolt to the offense unless every other part, most notably the O-Line, is working well on its own.