Can we start camp over...

OmahaBear

Orton has pleasantly surprised me today.

yea.. I really liked that batted down pass, the fumble, and the under thrown passes. LOL! Honestly he looked no different than last year.

Forte looks like he runs nice, but by week 2 teams will realize that is all we got, and the box stuffing will comense. Hester was wide ass open and Orton throws a dunk pass to Forte. Guess he still needs work on his check downs. LOL!

It looks like Forte has the ability to become an all purpose back by means of the running and passing game. Orton put up some average numbers. Unless Rex comes out and throws for an interception or two I don't think Orton really helped or hurt his chances with game 1 (probably helped a little more than anything.) I'd like for game 2 for them to come out and throw for a score early.

I thought Orton did well, not great. If anything he helped his chances until that stupid fumble. I was surprised by how well the Oline held up, I definitely expected to see more pressure on pass plays. The Chiefs often had 8 in the box too.