Madden 09

CubbiesFan07

First game of the year against the Colts, first kick-off return to Devin Hester!!! and he.......FUMBLES!!! picked up ran in for 6 for the Colts!! Later in the game hester makes up for it and runs a kick-off back for a td! So far... 2-0. Forte is struggling ....averages 60 yds per game. WR screen with Hester is money!! As far as the defense...run defense is sick! pass defense needs some work.

Yeah... I would love to! However, I just got the system and I've not yet connected up. I think I need to join the sony network or something. I can download stuff, so I know I'm halfway there.

Cool, when you get it set up my name on there is drunkbomber, just like on here so send me a friend invite, we can play some unranked games to get some online experience.

Well I'm 5 games into the season and Devin Hester already leads the league in receptions with like 37 and yards with 630 ish. He's a freaking beast when you get on a roll with him. Since I can't run the football he has become my main option on offense. I moved him to the number 1 position and just went crazy with slant patterns and he beats his man nearly every time. I got irritated with Orton who was my starting QB for the first three games in which I went 0-3. He had a nice completion % of 61 but he threw too many interceptions and he got sacked alot + his arm strength sucked so I went with Grossman against the Eagles and we've been on a 2 game win streak. He's already surpassed Kyles touchdown and yardage numbers mainly because of the emergence of Devin Hester who's last two games he's been over 200 yards each game!

So right now I'm 2-3 in my season and I've got Grossman as my starting quarterback with Forte as my runningback. I've just come to realize that its impossible to run the football. I think Forte has something like 53 yards on 32 carries so far this season which is like a 1.2 ypc or something gay like that. I still can't figure out why my rush offensive rating is still All Madden? idk, go figure with that one.

Maybe that other guy is right though. Maybe itll take a half/full season to get used to it but right now things aren't looking so good with the running game. The passing game is fine with me, and the defense is about the same.

Haa, the first thing I did when I got the game is go to the rosters of each team and edit all the star players accessories to what they really wear on the football field. That has always been a pet peeve of mine. I hate seeing in the video game, Vince Young wear those white armbands on his elbows when he hasn't worn them since college. I take those off. Same with Hester, the last time he wore white arm sleeves was when he played for Miami. I'd really like it if they'd allow the Bears and other teams as well to wear there actual Team color gloves (or secondary, whatever) which would be orange for the Bears. Devin Hester wears orange gloves but you can't get them in this game which irks me off quite a bit....

Well I'm 5 games into the season and Devin Hester already leads the league in receptions with like 37 and yards with 630 ish. He's a freaking beast when you get on a roll with him. Since I can't run the football he has become my main option on offense. I moved him to the number 1 position and just went crazy with slant patterns and he beats his man nearly every time. I got irritated with Orton who was my starting QB for the first three games in which I went 0-3. He had a nice completion % of 61 but he threw too many interceptions and he got sacked alot + his arm strength sucked so I went with Grossman against the Eagles and we've been on a 2 game win streak. He's already surpassed Kyles touchdown and yardage numbers mainly because of the emergence of Devin Hester who's last two games he's been over 200 yards each game!

So right now I'm 2-3 in my season and I've got Grossman as my starting quarterback with Forte as my runningback. I've just come to realize that its impossible to run the football. I think Forte has something like 53 yards on 32 carries so far this season which is like a 1.2 ypc or something gay like that. I still can't figure out why my rush offensive rating is still All Madden? idk, go figure with that one.

Maybe that other guy is right though. Maybe itll take a half/full season to get used to it but right now things aren't looking so good with the running game. The passing game is fine with me, and the defense is about the same.

Haa, the first thing I did when I got the game is go to the rosters of each team and edit all the star players accessories to what they really wear on the football field. That has always been a pet peeve of mine. I hate seeing in the video game, Vince Young wear those white armbands on his elbows when he hasn't worn them since college. I take those off. Same with Hester, the last time he wore white arm sleeves was when he played for Miami. I'd really like it if they'd allow the Bears and other teams as well to wear there actual Team color gloves (or secondary, whatever) which would be orange for the Bears. Devin Hester wears orange gloves but you can't get them in this game which irks me off quite a bit....

Him and Olsen are my whole offense. Theyre both ridiculously good at receiving.

I got cheap and updated the Bears rankings and players based on the link with the ratings that was given earlier :(

Took about an hour to get the whole Bears team right, but I got em. Just doesn't seem the same, but saved me the 50$ "/

Sounds good! Work's been killing me...and so have the "honeydo's"...but I plan on getting set up soon. I will more than likely be madlithuanian if it'll allow me.

Cool, when you get it set up my name on there is drunkbomber, just like on here so send me a friend invite, we can play some unranked games to get some online experience.

Him and Olsen are my whole offense. Theyre both ridiculously good at receiving.

Yeah I'm starting to get pretty good with Earl Bennett too. He's second on the team in yards. I almost always give it to Olsen on post and slant patterns in 3rd down situations but are you having problems with drops with him? He's a beast after the catch but idk why but he's dropping alot of easy passes lately..