Tillman's excused absences

nfoligno

I swear it seems like Tillman has missed 1/2 of camp, and all that is said is "he was excused for personal reasons". Articles say no one is talking, and frankly, the papers are not making an issue of it, almost like they know what is up themselves, and are showing respect.

While I am not trying to be disrespectful, what the hell is going on? Reading the camp report from last night, I saw where Tillman was once again excused for personal reasons. Living in Dallas, I get little local stuff, and was wondering if any of you living in Chicago have heard even rumors what is up.

Privacy is one thing, but this isn't a guy missing a couple practices. I really think Tillman has missed around 1/2 of the practices, and in the first pre-season game, he looked pretty bad. He was getting beat by some pretty spare WRs. Several other times I saw him beat, but the pass wasn't on target, so the stats didn't go against him. I'm sure he can pull it together, but whatever his personnel issue is doesn't seem to be short term, and you have to wonder if it is an issue that will carry over into the season.

So again, anyone heard anything?

I swear it seems like Tillman has missed 1/2 of camp, and all that is said is "he was excused for personal reasons". Articles say no one is talking, and frankly, the papers are not making an issue of it, almost like they know what is up themselves, and are showing respect.

While I am not trying to be disrespectful, what the hell is going on? Reading the camp report from last night, I saw where Tillman was once again excused for personal reasons. Living in Dallas, I get little local stuff, and was wondering if any of you living in Chicago have heard even rumors what is up.

Privacy is one thing, but this isn't a guy missing a couple practices. I really think Tillman has missed around 1/2 of the practices, and in the first pre-season game, he looked pretty bad. He was getting beat by some pretty spare WRs. Several other times I saw him beat, but the pass wasn't on target, so the stats didn't go against him. I'm sure he can pull it together, but whatever his personnel issue is doesn't seem to be short term, and you have to wonder if it is an issue that will carry over into the season.

I saw a player interview on comcast (forgot who) and he implied it was something to do with his family but that Pnut would battle through it.

Isn't he coaching you at the Special Olympics?

Yes, and I intend to take the gold.

Speaking of which, I am sorry about the rejection letter you received from the selection committee. Unfortunately, I have to agree w/ the committee. Being stupid is not a recognized handicap, and thus not a qualification for the special olympics. As they said though, there are plenty of stupid people in the world, so if you wanted to start up your own stupid olympics, I am sure you will have plenty of contestants.

I'll bet you would be great in the women's gymnastics events.

I read somewhere that his daughter had a serious illness. I will try and find the source.