Its that time again

Wesson44

One of these days I will get around to buying a DVD recorder, but alas, the $$$ is not available for me to do so now, so I wish I could help you out but I am unable to do so. Hopefully one of our forum members will assist you and the guys you are with serving our country in Iraq by responding to your request.

As i have done in the past, I will pay anyone to send me all the Bears games this year. Just let me know your address and I'll send the money to you by Western Union.

Hey Wesson, not sure if you've seen the other posts on the subject, or even if it's viable for you, but Stoogetv.com will be streaming every Bears game live over the internet. However, they are not allowed to archive the games so if you can't catch them in real time you'll be out of luck.

Hey Wesson, not sure if you've seen the other posts on the subject, or even if it's viable for you, but Stoogetv.com will be streaming every Bears game live over the internet. However, they are not allowed to archive the games so if you can't catch them in real time you'll be out of luck.

Hey thanks for the info and yes I saw that and I tried to do it, but since I'm here in Iraq the military has limited the Internet access. You can't get the games to play not enough bandwidth

Ill see what I can do. Id be more than happy to help out a Bears fan in the military.
Hey thanks alot just tell me what you need. If you can send all the preseason games too, I will be in your debt list for live....or shall I say until the money is in the mail! LOL

Hey thanks alot just tell me what you need. If you can send all the preseason games too, I will be in your debt list for live....or shall I say until the money is in the mail! LOL

How do you normally work the shipping out? Do you want them each week or a few at a time? Do you know how much the shipping is? I ship DVDs from Amazon a lot, media mail is cheap but it might take a while, Ill more than likely only ask you to pay the shipping so let me know how youd like to do it.

Thanks. You can send them any way you like one or two at a time, three or four. Last year I think the average shipping cost was a little under six dollars per shipment. But you will get that back and then some.

Im sure you want to see them as soon as you can, lets try to work out me sending them on Mondays.